Monday, January 5, 2009

Tis the Season for Presents and Puking, fa la la la la

Ah the Christmas Season. Toys, power outages, and family togetherness. Maybe too much family togetherness what with the stomach flu. Mmm, yummy. We had Richard's family over for christmas eve in our newly finished basement. It was actually quite nice and low key. The kids had fun playing and didn't bother us too much so that makes it nice. Christmas we woke up to no power. This has been happening quite frequently lately. I was really disappointed because I wanted pancakes and hot chocolate. Nope, cold cereal. We took Kierra downstairs to open her presents. She wasn't really into it. I think she got bored but once she figured out what they were, she got excited.



Kierra taking George for a walk with her purse and hat (bucket)




The day after Christmas we went over to my parents for the festivities there. Of course my parents spoiled us with grocery money (which we already spent) but Kierra got a laptop. She loves the thing and can actually play the games on it. She calls it her puter.


Kierra just being cute




Sitting with daddy and the puter


That night I started to feel sick, and spent the night pooping and puking. Some of which simultaneously. It was not fun especially when you are pregnant. When you are up all night, so is the baby and she was definitely making herself known.

So, that was our holiday in a nutshell. Richard and Kierra didn't get sick so I am so grateful for that. I hope everyone had a good holiday.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Sorry to hear you got so sick! Yuck! Looks like Kiera had fun. :)

I hope you're doing better.