Monday, June 7, 2010

Trying to catch up

You would think that there is so much to tell since I haven't blogged in two months. Well, there really isn't. I wish our lives were exciting but I bet we couldn't handle it. Ok, I will think of something.



Britta finally started crawling. She is definitely in no hurry to get going. I think both of the kids take after me, love to be lazy and do what they want when they want. I think that keeping her confined for the length of the trip motivated her. She looks so cute because she is slow and careful. She just got over a bout of what we think was roseola. It was a miserable 5 days. I am glad she is back to herself.



Kierra is her normal loud self. She is now fully potty trained so now we just have to get Britta there. She loves to go outside and play with whoever is out whether they are her age or not. It is really hard to explain to her that older kids don't want to play with her. She just wants to be everyones friend. I hope it doesn't get to a point where it is annoying to people. Maybe it has already reached that point. At lowes today, an old man asked her how she was and her response was "I threw up in the potty!" I think I need to teach her proper greetings. I don't think he heard her luckily.



We have been working on our yard. It is hard to do it with the kids. I want to help but I have to be mom. It would also be nice if we owned a truck. We can't get anyone to deliver sod because we aren't ordering enough. Don't they know I wish I had a bigger yard?



Anyway, here is a video if it loads. Kierra is just doing something stupid to make Britta laugh. I was sure she was going to choke on her watermelon.





1 comment:

Katrina said...

If you're like me, the more I post the more I think of posting. The longer I go without posting the less likely I come up with anything to say or even want to share! Yeah, that's probably why I haven't posted for another two months.

I think you do plenty of interesting things. When we get together you always have stuff going on to talk about!