Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Disneyland

We made it to disneyland. Long drive to and from but it was all worth it. Everyone had such a good time. I think after a few days home we all wanted to go back. There aren't too many details so I will just explain the pictures.



Scariest thing ever. Kids loved it. Don't do the swinging one.


Not sure how much fun she had stuck in the stroller.



The kids loved the Nemo ride.

I think Richard liked this more than Kierra did.


Gay ride I must say. Didn't go fast enough for Kierra. Poor thing wanted to go on all the big rides but just wasn't tall enough. Her favorite was the madderhorn.












This was the last shot. We didn't stay any night for the fireworks.








It's funny but Kierra at this point had never seen toy story.






She wore those mouse ears all day, every day.



Dream come true after an hours wait.






Kierra loved the tea cups. Britta didn't. She didn't like most rides that we could take her on. She loved Nemo and Buzz Lightyear. Who doesn't love the buzz ride?


I knew you could go inside the castle.



That famous book.










She loved the Autotopia ride. They did it twice I think.

















1 comment:

Katrina said...

Fun! I'm surprised your kids hadn't seen Toy Story! Its a staple around here.