Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This is for me

If you are easily offended by immodesty, then don't look at this post. I am posting photos of myself in a bikini for me. Why? I feel like it will hold me accountable. People seeing and knowing that I am trying to better my body will keep me motivated to have an a good answer when questioned.

So here is what I am doing. I am not altering what I eat too much besides limiting my soda to maybe one can a week. I already don't eat a ton so I think I am just trying to keep my calories at 1500 a day. Richard and I have started a Jillian Michaels dvd and are incorporating cardio. I would like to increase my endurance and tone the flab.

I know this is silly but I feel like now that I am 30 (ick, I hate that number) I need to change. Not just my body but mentally as well. I am hoping that puting myself out there like this and working toward a goal will help me.



2 comments:

Ali said...

Umm...really!?! That is your "BEFORE" picture!?! It looks way more like an "after picture to me!!

Unknown said...

um I agree with Ali...

you have a rockstar body. they don't make bikini's in my size, and if they did...so help me.