Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Freedom!!!!!!

Apparently I left the door open to the garage and the kitties had a night of freedom. I noticed that they didn't sleep with me and when Richard got home from work, he said the door was open. The garage is such an exciting place for most of the animals in the neighborhood. We are always having to entice the Perry's dog out of the garage and a couple of times we have locked some random cats in there. I hope they had fun because I won't let it happen again.

1 comment:

Cydnee Gee said...

Silly kitties!! I've been meaning to ask you how you manage to keep your cats indoors all the time, despite their desire to go outside. We're trying to make sure we have indoor kitties, and they just WANT to go outside. I'm hoping the kids don't let them out on accident.