Friday, April 25, 2008

I love feeding myself



Since Kierra only has two teeth, we have had to be creative in what we feed her. She wants to eat like us but giving her steak is a bit out of the question. Last Sunday evening she finished her "baby food" so I decided to give her yogurt. Not the cat but the real stuff. She always has to have a utensil and try it herself so I let her have at it. She was doing fine until she decided to dump the yogurt out on the tray. "Screw the spoon, I think I will use my hands." I probably should have changed her out of her dress but it was a bit late for that. We took her piggies out so her hair looks funny too along with everything else.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Look how cute your little girl is! How old is she? She's adorable.

I love how the first thing on your blog is like "I suck at blogging". Ha ha, you so make me laugh!

Where are you living these days?