Saturday, October 25, 2008

Soliciting Help

This is a plea from me (not Richard, he wouldn't approve) for help with our basement. If you can't help, baby sitting would be helpful as well. We still aren't finished sheetrocking. It has been going slow for many reasons but mostly because we don't have a second person to help. We also need to know if anyone has access to a sliding compound miter saw. Our molding is double the width of normal so a regular saw won't work. Any kind of help that could be offered would be greatly appreciated. With that said, thank you to Richard's parents for all of the help that they have provided with this project. We greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

Cydnee Gee said...

I wish I could help and I'd say count me in, but let's face it. I live in Idaho! :-(

Good luck, I'm so excited for you to get it done.

Jenny said...

I would definitely help watch your little one if I lived closer. I know that doesn't help, but I'll be hoping you find the help you need!

Amber said...

You can bring Kierra over on a Friday if you want. I babysit on Thursday, and can't handle anything else, but I could help on Fridays. Just let me know.