Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yes, it's been a while

Richard has been getting on my case to post something new since it has been a month since the last. Problem is, I think I am getting bored with the blogging. There really isn't anything interesting in our lives worth posting about. At least I don't think so.


Richard's name has been changed to "Mr. Grissom" as he is now a Crime Scene Investigator. He is pretty excited about it. So am I, I guess, as now he will be on call every once and a while. He has had to do a lot of training this month so the basement has been on hold.


This month Richard turned 30. We had a deathday party for him that was pretty lame.


In regards to the last post, Kierra has added about 50 new words to that list. As soon as I posted that, she blossomed. Anyhoo, here is a random video of her terrorizing the cat and some other pics.






Mmm, raw corn

Last day of swim class

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Look at those beautiful eyes! She is gorgeous.

The deathday party sounds fun! My husband is turning 30 in November and I've been thinking of doing something like that. What all did you do?

Hugo said...

This is really Melissa writing.....When did Richard become an investigator? Man, I am so out of the loop! I love the pictures you have posted. That is all.