Monday, April 6, 2009

Sometimes I love my body

So I am going to brag a bit. I don't do it that often about myself especially so I am going to do it now. As you know, I was pregnant two weeks ago. With this pregnancy I gained 12 pounds. With Kierra I gained 18 but I think I needed some of it anyway. So I came across a scale yesterday and it looks like I have one pound to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I can fit into all of my old clothes and I don't have much of a muffin top.

Don't hate me, I can't help that my body handles pregnancy well and gets back to normal. We were at USA Baby on Saturday and a lady was asking us a bunch of questions about our car seat. She couldn't believe that Britta was a week old. Then she said that she hated me and how I looked.

I wish that I had a picture of me before I delivered like I did with Kierra to see the difference in the two. Even though I looked small, I was still pregnant. People didn't believe me that I had aches and pains but boy did I ever.

Anyway, it is not that often that I feel good about myself and how I look. I am excited to be ready for that bikini again this year, but I need a cool place to wear it.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Lucky duck! Man I wish I had your genes!

You know this means you need to have some 10 or so kids right? JK!

Glad you're doing so weel! :)

Amber said...

I am a witness to your looking great! Cute pictures of the kids, by the way!

Jenny said...

Okay, yeah . . . I'm pretty sure I hate you. Ha ha! I gained (brace yourself) 50 pounds with my daughter. And I still have 10-15 pounds of it that I haven't lost. And she's two!