Sunday, March 28, 2010

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

I can't believe my Brittles is 1!

Kierra loved getting dressed up for the party. I bought both of them leggings and it is all she can talk about.

I just had to buy a cute little birthday outfit for her why I was out getting supplies. She looked so cute.
She had such a great time. I think all the kids had a good time. It's a good thing because she was grumpy earlier. We probably should have done the grumpy bear cake.

Richard was a good boy and decorated her cake for me because I just don't have the patience. It was a Care Bear, but not for long!! Sorry to those who missed the festivities. It is always fun to watch a baby destroy food and make a complete mess. By the way, I didn't completely clean it up until Sunday.
I hope this year will be a good one for her (and for us). We have two vacations planned this year so it's already looking up for all of us.








1 comment:

sjmonson said...

Leslie,
The cuteness of your kids is absolutely ridiculous! They're both so beautiful. I guess you made a good choice to have kids, after all. :)

I know I never say hi, but I love getting your blog updates. 32 days and I'm done with grad school and can go live with my husband in LA! And hopefully I'll have more time then to be a better friend. So glad life is going so well for you guys!
Love,
Sarah