Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recently I have been evaluating my life and family. We have a new home and many nice things that many people would love to have, but why do I constantly question them? Since moving, I have realized that I just don't seem to be happy with what I have. I don't understand it. There is always going to be something that someone has that is nicer or they got a better deal on it than you did. With people moving in on our street, I have begun to feel like we got screwed on our house. New move-ins were able to negotiate their purchase as we were not. No matter how much I want to, I can't change what happened. I can't change that home values have gone down in three months. I can't change that maybe we were taken advantage of because we needed a place to live fast, and the sellers knew it. However I can change how I look at things and if I can do anything about the things that bother me. So after much thought in the middle of the night, I decided to call the West Jordan Building Department about city codes. Shortly a city inspector will be contacting us for an inspection of our home. To be perfectly blunt, I feel like I have a need to get the builder to fix what they refused to do. There are some safety issues that I have and want someone to fix them. Finding a large hole covered with leaves in the front yard topped it off for me.
But of course, there is nothing in the world like a family that loves me and will do anything to make me happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about your house. I feel the same way about ours. We moved in right before the HUGE drop. I could have gotten a way bigger place for 50.000 less...tear. It totally blows.

If you need to vent, I'm your gal! =)