Friday, July 11, 2008

6 years and still going strong

Happy Anniversary to us! It is actually tomorrow but I won't have time to post anything as we have "plans". So, Richard and I have been married for 6 years. Let's reminisce about that exciting day:




  • 6 years since I asked Richard on the way to the temple "what if I say no?"
  • 6 years since I relaxed on the couch in the sealing room and my feet barely hung over the edge of the cushion.
  • 6 years since my wedding dress didn't fit because I lost weight while Richard was gone.
  • 6 years since in every photograph at the temple, my underwear was showing and the photographer was just after "catching the moment".
  • 6 years since it was 114 degrees and us in the heaviest clothing you could possibly wear.
  • 6 years since my mom tripped over Brooklynn at the luncheon.
  • 6 years since our photographer sent his mother to the reception instead of himself.
  • 6 years since the photographer's mother wouldn't let us have pictures taken outside. She was stupid as well.
  • 6 years since the air conditioning failed in the building.
  • 6 years since the air conditioning in our car failed on the way home from the reception.
  • 6 years since walking through an auto zone an hour after our reception.
  • 6 years since stopping off at my parents house to try and fix the car in our dress attire.
  • 6 years since our landlady brought people down into our apartment while we were naked.
  • 6 years since the power went out in our apartment, therefore having no light to do anything in our two window basement apartment.


Oh and I almost forgot :) 6 years since I married the most awesome guy on the planet. One of the happiest days we have ever had.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Happy Anniversary, We today is ours and its funny to reminse about everything because it doesn't seem that long ago.

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! Ha ha, your list totally made me laugh. Cute idea. Sounds like you had a crazy wedding experience. I guess the important stuff went ok - getting sealed to the man of your dreams!