Thursday, July 17, 2008

Anniversary FUN!


Saturday my parents took Kierra while Richard and I went to Park City for the night. We went to the Olympic Park to ride the zip line and the alpine slide. Let's just say it is a super long wait for things that don't last very long. The zip line was fun but I wish we had done the bigger one. After we did that we rode the lifts up to the slide. It is supposed to be the only stainless steel slide in the western hemisphere. OOOOOOOO amazing! It would have been a lot more fun if I didn't have a 60 year old lady in front of me. She rode the brake the entire way down. I had to completely stop a couple of times. I wanted to go faster of course but you have to keep 80 feet between the next person. It was fun though. We had a good time at the hotel. It was a relaxing evening after engorging on fattening food.

No comments: