Sunday, May 18, 2008

3 Hours of Pampering


My friends Amber, Kim and I went to a beauty school for mother's day. It was a bit late but oh well. We got facials, scalp treatments and I got a trim too. It was nice to get away for a while with good friends. Afterwards, we went to Paradise Bakery and vegged for a bit. It was a good school because it wasn't crowded. Amber's sister goes to school there so she was able to schedule us with the best students. Warning to all, this picture contains women with no makeup. I was the only one self conscious about it. Oh, I am standing on my tippy toes. Thanks guys for a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Hey Leslie. I didn't know you had a blog. I found you through Jenny(Vanover). What a fun treat to get pampered. Good for you. And I think you all look fabulous withou make-up!!

Amber said...

Thanks for the warning about sending my face, makeup-free, through the world wide web!